Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Where can I get....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member bfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,891
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'd put the $ in getting the drivers restored myself, but I'd rather listen to them than look at them. forums

  2. #12
    Senior Hostboard Member GM's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 26th, 2002
    Location
    Chamblee, Ga.
    Posts
    4,967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    48 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, if you want them that bad, you can always either mount them on top of the existing boards or get really carried away by totally modding the cabs to fit them, but frankly, it seems like you run the risk of having them reflect back through the screen, ditto the alum. DC on the 421.

    GM

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member
    Where can I get....


    Old Guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    6,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    62 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bowtie427ss:


    I "think" the tweeters in question are EV ST-350's.

    <font color="#FFFFFF"><font size="1">[ September 23, 2008 12:24 PM: Message edited by: bowtie427ss ]</font></font>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yer eyesight is still OK.

    http://archives.telex.com/archives/E...350B%20EDS.pdf

    As far as orientation, they are properly done.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member notloudenough's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2008
    Posts
    59
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    CC
    Well, was that your winning bid?

  5. #15
    Inactive Member ClassicComics's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2008
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    No, I decided to let them go.... maybe another time....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.